Update on European Rental Award categories
By Murray Pollok06 December 2022
Organisers of the European Rental Awards have finalised the award categories for the 2023 awards, with the two ERA Committee awards more fully defined and both now requiring award submissions.
The previously announced ‘Best Initiative in People’ category remains and will be folded into the ERA Sustainability Committee award and judged by that committee.
The ERA Technical Committee award is again targeted at equipment OEMs and will highlight training materials specially adapted for the rental industry. This award was previously chosen by the committee without any submissions but will now require OEMs to submit an entry form.
The full list of awards is:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (revenues more than €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (revenues less than €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Sustainability Committee Award: Best Initiative in People
- ERA Technical Committee Award: Best Training Materials Adapted to Rental
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Award judging criteria and the online entry form can be found at www.khl.com/rentalawards. The Awards are jointly organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and International Rental News (IRN).
The award ceremony will be held in Maastricht, The Netherlands on 7 June, during the ERA’s annual convention on 7 and 8 June. The convention takes place alongside the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and the APEX aerial platform show.
Click here for details of the ERA Convention.
Click here for the IRE exhibition website.
Click here for the APEX show website.