IRN100 survey: please submit your data
By Belinda Smart15 April 2021
International Rental News invites companies to submit data for this year’s IRN100 – our ranking of the largest 100 rental companies in the world based on 2020 revenues, to be published in the June issue of IRN.
Companies will be ranked on rental revenues, excluding revenues from retail sales of new equipment. There is no cost for inclusion in the survey.
We also produce a European Top 50, so if you are an international business it would be useful if you could split your revenues between Europe and the Rest of the World.
Please download your questionnaire here.
Completed questionnaires should be emailed to IRN Editor Belinda Smart: Belinda.Smart@khl.com
The deadline for submissions is Monday, 3 May, 2021.
The following survey data for IRN100 2021 will be required:
- Company name
- Annual rental revenues (2020)
- Gross capital expenditure on fleet (2020)
- Type of rental (choose appropriate categories)
- Equipment/construction machinery
- Tool rental
- Other (please specify) – accommodation, welfare facilities, toilets
- Number of rental locations
- Number of employees
- Head office location (city, country)
- Countries of operation
- Name of managing director/CEO
- Contact details (telephone, website)
The Annual Rental Revenues figure should EXCLUDE revenues from sales of new equipment, but can INCLUDE revenues from sales of used fleet and ‘consumable’ items.
Please supply revenue figures in your local currency. Rental activities covered in the survey include construction equipment, tools, aerial platforms, power/temperature control, portable accommodation/storage and party/events.
We thank you in advance for your help.