Friday deadline for European Rental Awards
By Murray Pollok13 November 2013
Entries for the 2014 European Rental Awards need to be submitted by the end of this week.
Companies can download the entry form from the awards website - www.khl.com/rentalawards - and there are six award categories to choose from, as follows:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover over €15 million)
- Small/Mid-sized Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year (for product launched during 2013)
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Rental Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Rental Safety Campaign of the Year
- In addition, the judging panel may present a Lifetime Achievement Award.
The winners will be announced at the awards dinner in Amsterdam on 25 June this year during the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and European Rental Association (ERA) convention.
The awards are jointly run by IRN magazine and ERA. Ritchie Bros is the Gold Sponsor for the awards, with Caterpillar, Grindex and Hilti confirmed as Silver Sponsors.
The awards are open to any rental company operating in Europe, whether an ERA member or not, while the product of the year award is for products made commercially available in Europe during 2013.
Companies are invited to nominate themselves for each award and submit entries before the deadline period.
Full details of the event are available at the website, including details of winners at the previous six awards.