Green light for Convention & Awards as Covid rules ease
By Belinda Smart15 September 2021
The ERA has today confirmed that the ERA Convention 2021: ‘Smart Rental’ and European Rental Awards cocktail and dinner on 29 and 30 September will take place at full capacity and without social distancing.
There will also be no requirement to quarantine for UK and US visitors, meaning that there is no restriction on vaccinated international attendees.
The news follows the announcement by the Dutch government on 14 September about upcoming changes to the COVID regulations in the Netherlands.
The changes relevant to the Convention and Awards include:
- No quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated travellers from non-EU/Schengen very high risk areas (such as the UK and US), as of 22 September
- Indoor events with seating can take place at full capacity without social distancing, as of 25 September
- Attendees will need a valid Corona ticket QR code to be scanned upon entry, which can be obtained with:
- An EU Digital Corona Certificate showing proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative COVID test
- Attendees without an EU Digital Corona Certificate will need to take a COVID test in the Netherlands before the event (thereby receiving a valid QR code)
For more information about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book for the ERA Convention and European Rental Awards, visit: https://na.eventscloud.com/eraconvention2021