Force Access wins at HRIA awards
By Euan Youdale24 May 2013
Force Access has won Rental Company of the Year 2013 at the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) Hire Industry Excellence Awards, in Australia.
Some 350 industry professionals attended the ceremony, which marked the culmination of the HRIA National Convention held at Luna Park, Sydney, in May.
Competition for this year’s Hire Industry Excellence Awards was fierce, said organisers. “The final selection of winners across all eight categories was both objective and rigorous.”
This year’s award winners are:
- Rental Company of the Year: Force Access
- Rental Company of the Year (under AU$4m): Kerr’s Hire
- Rental Company of the Year - Events Division: Jaegers Event Hire
- Supplier of the Year: Crommelins Machinery
- Supplier of the Year – Access Division: JLG Industries
- Best New Product: Husqvarna (for its K6500HF High Frequency Power Cutter)
- Best Exhibition Stand – Indoor: Toro Australia
- Best Exhibition Stand – Outdoor/Harbourside: JLG Industries
Judging panel representative Ross Hogan said: “There are major benefits for every company taking the time and effort to participate in the awards. Finalists all say they increased their business and saw increased respect from their existing customer base for their achievement. Just by completing a presentation, you have the opportunity to investigate and analyse your company’s Key Performance Indicators.”
All Rental Company of the Year finalists receive an award plaque and can use official HRIA award logos to promote their award for 12 months. The winners receive an additional plaque for display and promotion.
HRIA national president Mark Scarce, added, “The annual Hire Industry Excellence Awards provide an opportunity to pay tribute to those companies providing outstanding service in all categories of the hire and rental market. We warmly congratulate all finalists and winners in the 2013 field.”
The 2014 convention will be held on the Gold Coast, 29 April - 3 May 2014.