ERA elects new board
17 June 2022
The European Rental Association (ERA) elected a new board during its annual convention in Riga, Latvia on 15 June.
President Elect is Stéphane Hénon, Managing Director of Loxam, who takes on the role from Pierre Boels, who served as President for six years (two terms of three years).
The full board is:
- Stéphane Hénon, Managing Director, Loxam
- Xavier du Boÿs, non executive Chairman, Kiloutou
- Pierre Nicola Fovini, CEO, Finanzauto
- Martin Holmgren, CEO, Cramo Group
- Jürgen Küspert, CEO, bbi
- Arne Severin, CEO, Zeppelin Rental
- Andy Wright, CEO, Sunbelt Rentals UK
Hénon, speaking at the close of the convention, paid tribute to Pierre Boels; “I would like to thank you Pierre for your committment and work during your six years.
“And I am sure we will see you at the convention in 2023.”
Incoming board members are Andy Wright (Sunbelt), Arne Severin (Zeppelin Rental) and Martin Holmgren (Cramo). Armin Rappen of Mateco has left, and retaining their positions are Jürgen Küspert, Xavier du Boÿs and Pierre Nicola Fovini. Stéphane Hénon was also an existing board member.