ARA to moderate ConExpo panel on rental
By Lewis Tyler27 February 2023
The American Rental Association (ARA) is to moderate the ‘Building Your Business with Rental Partners’ Q&A session at the ConExpo-Con/Agg trade show.
Taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center on Thursday, March 16, from 14:30 to 15:15, the event will feature an expert panel which will explore the value of renting equipment and the role rental companies will play as a partner in the future of the construction industry.
Among the panel will be Brad Coverdale, vice president, fleet and procurement, Sunbelt Rentals, Steve Mau, president, Brainerd General Rental, Robert Pedersen, president/CEO, A Tool Shed and Glen Olson, general sales manager of rental, Ohio CAT.
The event will be moderated by Josh Nickell, American Rental Association (ARA) vice president, equipment segment.
Building Your Business with Rental Partners panel at ConExpo-Con/Agg
When is the Building Your Business with Rental Partners Q&A?
14:30-15:15, Thursday March 16, West Hall 216-218.
Josh Nickell, ECP-SM, American Rental Association (ARA) vice president
- Brad Coverdale, vice president, fleet and procurement, Sunbelt Rentals, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Steve Mau, president, Brainerd General Rental, Brainerd, Minn., who serves as ARA president
- Glen Olson, MBA, general sales manager of rental, Ohio CAT, Broadview Heights, Ohio
- Robert Pedersen, president/CEO, A Tool Shed, Santa Cruz, Calif., and co-chair of ARA’s Equipment Rental Shared Interest Group
Topics of discussion:
- How to get the most from your rental partnership
- What solutions rental companies provide beyond fleet
- How to get the most from your rental rates and understand rental fees
- The best times to rent vs. own fleet
Nickell said, “We are so excited ConExpo-Con/Agg invited us to speak to contractors about the rental industry this year.
“ARA members make great partners for top construction companies and our session will help with additional tips, tools and tactics on how to get the most from their rental relationships.”
ConExpo-Con/Agg takes place from March 14 to March 18. For information on the event, including how to get to the show, badge collection and transportation map, click here.