Access rental in the spotlight at 2nd Europlatform conference
By Murray Pollok12 August 2008
The access rental conference - co-organised by Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) - will reveal new research into the European access rental market, consider the long-term potential for the business in Europe, and why it can benefit rental companies to become ‘ethical' players.
It will also address the latest thinking in fleet and rental management, including telematics/remote control systems, the latest trends in rental company financing and advice on managing rapid growth.
The conference is being sponsored by Haulotte Group (Gold Sponsor and Sponsor of the evening reception) and by Genie Industries (Silver Sponsor) and Skyjack (Silver Sponsor).
Book your place before the end of August and you will save 10% on the price. See www.europlatform.info for details and to book online. The website also provides full details of the conference programme.
The conference will be immediately followed by the Europlatform reception that all delegates are invited to attend.
The conference will be held at the Grand Hotel de l'Empereur, opposite Maastricht's main railway station and within walking distance of the town centre. The event includes an evening reception after the conference closes.
Attendees will be able to combine the Europlatform conference with a visit to the APEX exhibition, taking place at the Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre (MECC) in Maastricht on 17-19 September. The APEX show is already sold out, with over 110 equipment suppliers attending. See www.apexshow.com for full details.
Presentations will include:
• Managing Growth: A Case Study from Spain and Italy - Stefano Giusto, Nacanco
• The Benefits of Being an Ethical Rental Company - Anders Collman/Martin Freland, Cramo
• Europe's Access Market: Results from New IPAF Research - Tim Whiteman, IPAF
• Asset Tracking: Saving Money with Machine Telematics
• Financing a Rental Business the Modern Way - Jeff Eisenberg, Riwal
• A Zero Tolerance Approach to Accidents - Chris Wraith, Lavendon Access Services
• 1 Million European Operators: Meeting the Training Challenge- John Ball, IPAF President
• Growth Zones: Access Hot Spots Around the World - Murray Pollok, Access International
If you want to know more about the event, please contact either:
• Murray Pollok, managing editor of Access International (Tel: +44 (0)1505 850 043, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), or,
• Tim Whiteman, managing director of IPAF (Tel: +41 (0)61 225 4407, E-mail:email@example.com).
You can book online as well as get information on the conference programme, speakers, the venue, and how to get to Maastricht.
Visit this website to get further information on the APEX exhibition, including who is exhibiting, registration to attend, and details of the free APEX conference taking place on the first morning of the exhibition.