‘People’ category added for 2023 European Rental Awards
By Murray Pollok22 November 2022
The 2023 European Rental Awards will include a new award category for ‘Best Initiative in People’.
The award, which will be judges by the ERA’s Sustainability Committee, will recognise successful initiatives to attract, recruit and retain talent in the equipment rental industry, with judges looking for details of campaigns and efforts to attract personnel at all levels of the workforce.
The awards, which are jointly organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and International Rental News (IRN) magazine, will be held on Wednesday 7 June in Maastricht, The Netherlands, during the ERA Convention, the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and the APEX powered access show.
The deadline for entries is Friday 23 February, 2023.
The full list of award categories is:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (revenues more than €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (revenues less than €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Sustainability Committee Award: Best Initiative in People
- ERA Technical Committee Award: Best Training Materials Adapted to Rental
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The sustainability award will be judged by the ERA’s Sustainability Committee. Likewise, the ERA Technical Committee Award will be chosen by the ERA’s Technical Committee and - in a change from previous years - award submissions will be required. This award is targeted at OEMs.
The awards and ERA Convention will be held at the refurbished MECC congress and exhibition centre in Maastricht and co-located with the IRE and APEX exhibitions. Advance registration for both exhibitions is now open at the show websites (see weblinks above) and is free.